TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 07:00:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,158
  • Total Topics: 21,219
  • Online today: 106
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online

Log-Out issues, WorkDesk3

Started by Ken., January 27, 2016, 05:20:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illori

File: /home/ourfamil/public_html/FamilyForum/Themes/workdesk3_smf202/Display.template.php

the file mentioned in the error message :P

which mod is it?

Ken.

Ummm... OK.  ;D
For the karma, it's just the built in SMF karma system, not one of the actual mods. Although there was one installed in the past.

EDIT: ... to remove attachment.
" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti
Yesterday When I was Young.

illori

keep a backup of that file... try the attached file

whatever karma mod you had installed had bits left in the file.

EDIT: ... to remove attachment.

Ken.

OK, here's a question on this /Display.template.php file:

If; after I renamed the file to "/Display.template-old.php" (my normal routine) I refreshed the forum page and it display's as expected. So, this means that when the theme didn't find it's own copy of "/Display.template.php" it then pulled from the SMF default theme file... is that correct?

So, if this is true; should the "/Display.template.php" be instaled to this themes folder, or skipped because it works without this file?

Hope that's all clear.  :)

Ps: Thrashing around for a few minutes and not seeing any errors in the logs.
" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

illori

yes if the theme does not have that file it will pull from the default theme. that theme has a lot of custom stuff like the blogs etc so it may need the custom file to display that.

if you are happy, please remove the attachments as from what i can see this was not a free theme.

Ken.

Quote from: illori on January 29, 2016, 07:46:35 PM
yes if the theme does not have that file it will pull from the default theme. that theme has a lot of custom stuff like the blogs etc so it may need the custom file to display that.

if you are happy, please remove the attachments as from what i can see this was not a free theme.

OK, the attachments and the download will be removed.

I'll keep digging through the theme to see if it needs any functionally restored and if so I'll install your edited file. Actually I'll go ahead and install it as part of the testing and probing process.

Ken.

Still no errors in the logs!   O0

This theme seems to be OK now.
I loaded the Display.template.php file back into the theme and it didn't seem to make any difference. It will stay in place for now, but it can easily be removed again if any issues arise.

illori

Ken.