TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:37:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,105
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 358
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 347
  • Total: 347

The TP Docs Credits

Started by Ken., November 25, 2015, 09:59:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken.

The TinyPortal Docs Credits Page.
... me be needing some input.  ^-^

Been working the TP Docs pages for a few weeks now and it can become a bit tedious at times, so as a diversion and something to break up the tedium a little, I've started to work up the list of names for a docs credits page.

At this point many names are missing and the list has not been sorted, so if you see your name please be aware that your place on the list may change in the final version. My plan is to have the list loosely organized into groups, for example, the first group would be 'Founders' and that would be Bloc of course. Also, a short bio for each member would be nice I think... one is already in place for Bloc. If you have any bio content for any of the members who will be on the list, please post it.

So, I need input on who needs to be included. It's my thought that if a member contributed in any way at all, then they should be considered for inclusion on the list.

Thanks... Ken.
Ps: If you contributed to the Docs in any way, no matter how minor, you deserve to be mentioned, so if you don't see your name going up please let me know by posting here in this topic, or send me a PM.
" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti
Yesterday When I was Young.

Ken.

Work continues on our Docs Credits Page.

Still looking for more input.  O0
" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti
Yesterday When I was Young.

Skhilled