TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:57:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,106
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 358
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 103
  • Total: 103

TinyPortal and SAChat

Started by runningtrades, April 09, 2016, 08:45:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lurkalot

Quote from: runningtrades on April 10, 2016, 05:07:51 PM
yep, turned it on, created a bottom block thinking it would be a way around the SAChat issue, but nothing happened...

even when I only want the side panel on the main panel, it eventually ends up on all of the pages after awhile...and the only way to correct it is to uninstall it and then reinstall TP...this is a different issue though, that i have basically dealt with...didn't know about this support group until I started looking for answers about the SAChat

Well in that case, welcome to TP support.  ;)

It's strange that that bottom panel isn't working though, is it the same with the default theme? Does it work if SAchat is unistalled? 

runningtrades

my bad...the bottom panel does indeed work...

not SAChat tho..

lurkalot

Quote from: runningtrades on April 10, 2016, 05:30:20 PM
my bad...the bottom panel does indeed work...

not SAChat tho..

aha, good news on the bottom panel then. Not such good news on the SAChat though.  Hopefully SA will find a workaround for that problem. Please let us know if you hear back from him on this.

runningtrades

he said he was going to look into the issue later this evening...will keep you posted

lurkalot

Quote from: runningtrades on April 10, 2016, 05:44:57 PM
he said he was going to look into the issue later this evening...will keep you posted

Thanks.  ;)

lurkalot

Well, looks like he kept to his word. A new zip posted which seems to work fine on my test site.  Hopefully it will for you too.  ;) http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=391961.msg3869956#msg3869956

runningtrades

Yeah, he released SAChat 2.0 and after clicking on the "Fix Bar" under Maintenance, it worked! Also, no errors in the error page after installing it

You can show this topic solved! :)