TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:33:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,104
  • Total Topics: 21,212
  • Online today: 212
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 46
  • Total: 46

Overmodding

Started by (Ô¿Ô), March 21, 2006, 10:09:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

(Ô¿Ô)

Man how funny. I helped someone and my karma went up. I said somethin as a joke and eldocar comes along and knocks me down below 0. That is one petty person there people.

eldacar

What? I don't know who you are, but lieing/speaking about what you can't know about won't help.

(Ô¿Ô)

Yup. you came and viewd my post here and instantly I went from 0 to -7. its okay. I reported you. the site logs will tell the truth. Your not as sly as you think

eldacar

(Ô¿Ô)

its really okay. another mod told me they thought you did these things. and now I know they are telling the truth.

anunlike

Isn't this topic petty? I mean, you are attacking some else because you think they're being petty.

Just saying ...

;)

(Ô¿Ô)

not if theyre making a mockery of the site and mistreating newbies it isn't petty. how many other people does she do this to? What is she? 12?

Paulie

NO, not at all Tiny Portal works well. It`s easy to use and looks good.

Paulie

If you keep it clean (no mods) until you add TP then you should be fine. Just read the instructions first, and dont forget to chmod your files first.

Moocat

@ (ÃÆ'ââ,¬ÂÃƒâ€šÃ,¿ÃÆ'ââ,¬Â): isn't this kind of a silly issue to be complaining about? not like your karma has any real effect on anything. people don't look at your -7 karma and say : " wow... he must be a bad person! ". this is really not a big deal at all. i honestly don't see what the problem is.

pheasant_plucker

If someone like ÔÃ,¿Ã” had joined up on the site I administrate on and immediately started to stir things up I would ban him without a thought. Reading through these posts i can't for the life of me understand how he is still here! As far as I am concerned the welfare of the majority comes first and if the task of accomplishing that is a distasteful one then so be it! i find it hard to believe the tolerance of the Moderation team here. It does the site and TP no good to allow a handful of bad apples in the barrel.

Gerry

Paulie

Well people like you jumping in and stirring things up doesn`t really help now does it?

Paulie

Also along with my post in the other war zone thread, i think this should also be locked.

Nokonium

Paulie, don't feed the trolls

Paulie

I was trying to gag them.

bloc

This topic isn't really helping anyone.

Locked.