TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:23:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,104
  • Total Topics: 21,212
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 171
  • Total: 172
  • tino

What Are You Listening To Now?

Started by TolerancE, October 18, 2006, 01:55:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

G6Cad

My oldest son listen to Ramstein, and it driving me crazy, thats not music, thats a loud noice and scramble only

Porky

Quote from: G6 on October 18, 2006, 06:12:14 PM
My oldest son listen to Ramstein, and it driving me crazy, thats not music, thats a loud noice and scramble only
I like them also....saw them when I lived in Germany...It is an accuried sound to like

Crip

[Learning to fly] by: Pink Floyd -- can't spell..
I have become comfortably numb!

Cripzone | Crip's Free 2.0.2 Themes

rbh

right now joss stone the soul sessions album but i am a HUGE mixed bag and listen to everything on any given day. my musical taste is like an encyclopedia of musicians from bach, beethoven, ennio morricone, hugo montenegro, hans zimmer, to merle haggard, johnny cash, hank williams sr and jr, charlie daniels, kid rock, metallica, the doors, ccr, the beegees, the beatles, elvis, tom waits, conway twitty, patsy cline, loretta lynn, olivia newton john, ac/dc, the rolling stones, pink floyd, tony bennet, guns n roses, zz top, motley crue, wasp, tool, kiss, led zepplin, the eagles, lynard skynard, hank snow, chet atkins, don williams, ferlin husky.................on and on and on. basically i am always listening to anything and everything under the sun. rap gets very little playtime though. i think out of the almost 500 gigs of music i have rap takes up maybe 2 gigs and that might be pushing it. just never really took a liking to it even as a young kid growing up when it was the shiznit. ;D

bloc

Meat Beat Manifesto - electronic fusion. ;) And lately a lot on Basement Jaxx's 3 albums.

Ken.

Quote from: crip on October 18, 2006, 06:35:49 PM
[Learning to fly] by: Pink Floyd -- can't spell..

Good choice
Mine = "Wish you were here"

Ps: @MS. G6... Ramstein is TOO real music! ;D

Edit:...correct spelling = Rammstein ;)
" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti
Yesterday When I was Young.

RoarinRow

SMF 2.0 RC3
TP 1.0 beta 5-1
Wordpress 3.0

TolerancE

Crip

I have become comfortably numb!

Cripzone | Crip's Free 2.0.2 Themes

TolerancE

Ray Charles & Willie Nelson - Seven Spanish Angels