TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:01:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,104
  • Total Topics: 21,212
  • Online today: 212
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 52
  • Total: 52

A Community that Cares*

Started by a2h, December 16, 2006, 01:05:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

a2h

Hi my name is A2H, I am the founder of aids2hiv.com. We area community of HIV positive people, who together are educating the world. This month (December) we have actively gotten involved in the cause of little Dennis Heartcaveââ,¬Â¦.

On Behalf of the A2H community, we would like to Challenge your community, by holding a contest amongst the other SMF/TP communitiesââ,¬Â¦..
            The rules are as follows:
   This Contest is open to any Community that is built on SMF/TP forum software You must post a working link to your community in the ââ,¬Å"Communities That Careââ,¬Â thread at Dennisââ,¬â,,¢ website: http://208.116.3.217/index.php
   The Community who raises the most in donations from now Dec 1st, until February 14th. Wins the contest. (Most in dollars and cents)
   Winner gets a direct link, and a banner ad to THIER forum community, placed on the front-page of all the other Participating communities for a period of  1 month, beginning February 20th.
   When making a donation, you must post in the above thread at Dennisââ,¬â,,¢ site that you donated, and the forum community your donation represents. This is vital in determining the winner, so please be sure to do this*.
   All participating communities, must display this post, including this title on their forum, and these rules, on their forum
   Those who have donated in this month of December already; are automatically included in this contest. Their Forum community is included.

We all know about Dennisââ,¬â,,¢ situation, and we also know the dedication that his mom Carina aka G6 has given to all of us through helping at all the communities she is involved in. Lets show our appreciation, and help Dennis, have a wonderful Christmas, a wonderful birthday, and a wonderful Valentines dayââ,¬Â¦.Rally your communitiesââ,¬Â¦May the best fund raising community win*

**G6 will be keeping track of the stats in this contest; again it is VITAL that when you donate you post the name/url of the community you wish to represent. ALL participating communities agree to post the winner of this contest on their site for the 1 month period, by posting this announcement, in full, on their forum. Dennis and G6 will announce the winning community on Feb 15, 2007 on Dennisââ,¬â,,¢ website. Dennis and His Parents, personally, are exempt from participating in contest. Howeverââ,¬Â¦., members of Carinaââ,¬â,,¢s own personal communities, (may represent that community by participating)**

The members of the A2H community challenge you to participate as we show our love and admiration of Dennisââ,¬â,,¢ Bravery, and inspirational personalityââ,¬Â¦.help show Dennis, that you too, ââ,¬Â¦.. are a community that cares*

Lesmond

This is great, I will be looking at this closely.

Les

PhilH

A2H,
Thanks for doing this. It is a great idea and I applaud your sentiment. Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

darkhorse

I Support you from the core of my heart man!!But I am sorry that I can not make donations for you for some reason!!I am sorry.Let me know if I can be of any help to that community.

a2h

hey there....G6? Contest runs through feb 14 of 07, how about an update soon on the donations, and the communities participating so far?  ;)

G6Cad

Actally there are nothing to update in donations, there havent been any since the last one i posted in mid December.
But the site is updated and went public to day ( www.septaldefects.org )

stormlrd

Tomorrow after Dennis is out of surgery give me a shout on what kind of feelings your looking to portray in the site and we'll do a little brainstorming on it.

G6Cad

Will do Storm :)
Hows the prgress on the season theme by the way ???

stormlrd

Well i think its almost done, since wasnt able to add the dropdown menu. I'd like to run through it all and check for bugs and what not but should be able to release nearly anytime.

G6Cad