TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:19:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,104
  • Total Topics: 21,212
  • Online today: 151
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 142
  • Total: 143
  • tino

TP and SMF 2.0.8

Started by darkangel, July 29, 2014, 11:45:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkangel

Is there a newer version of this for  2.0.8 of SMF?

I am right now trying to install it into fresh 2.0.8 forum. I have had many troubles since going to 2.0.8 too I might add.

Anyway I have fresh files uploaded to my stores forum, no other packages installed at all since I  uninstalled all of them to upload those fresh files.

TP is the only one I have even tried to install right now and get this error:

13. Execute Modification ./Sources/QueryString.php Test Failed
Replace .sources/QueryString.php test failed

That is the only failed part for this package

The code that it fails to insert is:

./Sources/QueryString.php
Find: [Select]

// If $scripturl is set to nothing, or the SID is not defined (SSI?) just quit.

Add Before: [Select]

// A better place
if (function_exists('tp_addcopy'))
$buffer = tp_addcopy($buffer);

Find: [Select]

// Let's do something special for session ids!
if (defined('SID') && SID != '')
$buffer = preg_replace('/"' . preg_quote($scripturl, '/') . '\?(?:' . SID . ';)((?:board|topic)=[^#"]+?)(#[^"]*?)?"/e', "'\"' . \$scripturl . '/' . strtr('\$1', '&;=', '//,') . '.html?' . SID . '\$2\"'", $buffer);
else
$buffer = preg_replace('/"' . preg_quote($scripturl, '/') . '\?((?:board|topic)=[^#"]+?)(#[^"]*?)?"/e', "'\"' . \$scripturl . '/' . strtr('\$1', '&;=', '//,') . '.html\$2\"'", $buffer);

Replace With: [Select]

// Let's do something special for session ids!
if (defined('SID') && SID != '')
$buffer = preg_replace('/"' . preg_quote($scripturl, '/') . '\?(?:' . SID . ';)((?:board|topic|page|cat)=[^#"]+?)(#[^"]*?)?"/e', "'\"' . \$scripturl . '/' . strtr('\$1', '&;=', '//,') . '.html?' . SID . '\$2\"'", $buffer);
else
$buffer = preg_replace('/"' . preg_quote($scripturl, '/') . '\?((?:board|topic|page|cat)=[^#"]+?)(#[^"]*?)?"/e', "'\"' . \$scripturl . '/' . strtr('\$1', '&;=', '//,') . '.html\$2\"'", $buffer);

[/code

I have tried emulating to 2.0.4 (that is the highest it lists at SMF download section) or do they still have an older one?

I can manually do the edits, which I will do them all and not use the installer but will it cause problems.
Fantasies Realm  | Fantasy Attic

SMF 2.0.15 | TP 1.2 | many mod addons | variety of themes

Skhilled

I just tried it myself onmy server and get the same...

lurkalot

Just make the edit manually, and all will work fine with 2.0.8. See http://www.tinyportal.net/index.php?topic=35325.0

darkangel

LOL, OK I did the manual update. It runs right so am happy. Thanks

ZarPrime

Darkangel,

This issue was caused by some changes between SMF versions 2.O7 and 2.08. should be fixed in the new update for Tinyportal when we finally get it released. This will be version 1.1 of TP but I don't know when it will be released to the public. However, since you are a beta tester, you should have access to the release.

You can read more about it in this topic --- http://www.tinyportal.net/index.php?topic=35343.0

darkangel

Thanks sugar, I followed the link, got the manual edits and yuppers....that is the code I inserted into the querystring file. I had gotten it from the TP zip file.