TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:37:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,165
  • Total Topics: 21,219
  • Online today: 266
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 209
  • Total: 210
  • tino

My next new pc

Started by SmokyBlue, January 23, 2009, 04:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crip

Lisa,
make one for Crip so he can Walk...purty pleeeeeeesssss
I have become comfortably numb!

Cripzone | Crip's Free 2.0.2 Themes

superQ

Quote from: G6 on January 25, 2009, 09:19:05 AM
Quote from: superQ on January 24, 2009, 10:02:31 PM
only me--last night as soon as I hit the sack I began to shiver uncontrolably --till 3:30am---never got a minutes sleep and now I have  the mother of all headaches--and an overall feeling of serious "crap"

Maybe crip could say a prayer-- :coolsmiley:

Smoky have made a voodoo doll of you and she have tortured it all night long  >:D

The thought definitely crossed my mind   :tickedoff: It started right after I posted and SB was online but not replying so I hit the sack--the rest is history---too much of a coincidence for me though..SB had too have something to do with it---

Feeling better now--Thanks crip  ;) Keep me on the list--

SmokyBlue

haha!! you guys are soooo funny..  :D

and yes to my bestest buddy Jeff.. if i could make you walk, i'd meet you half way from your house to mine.. what would that be?? couple hours??  :2funny:

but serious.. i figured you guys would be happy that i can actually afford to upgrade, from working hard on other sites and with that, able to actually be in the big people league.. and wow, the difference just blows my peon mind away.. i actually got lost a few times on this thing, but ya know, i think ima have a blast.. i just hope it can keep up with the things i like to do.. so far, no issues at all and im loving it.. photoshop?? i can actually use my fingers to draw now..

hmm if only it could cook and clean now!!!  :2funny:  i need a few clones!! :coolsmiley: ^-^ any voluteers??  :buck2:

Jakki

I know how you feel Smoky, I was so happy when I was able to get my "little" laptop. Someone told me I was going to be unhappy with it, well I'm not.
So be happy you got it for yourself and not anyone else..that's how I look at things anymore..I'm not here to please those around me but I'm going to please me.

Kudo's to you.

SmokyBlue

hmm nopes.. no comparision Jakki.. sorry.. you didnt have as many posts  like this one, in fact i was the only one to tell you, that since it didnt even have a cd or a cd/dvd i would be hesitant about purchasing it, but i also said if it made you happy, and it does the job you want for it, then i hoped you were happy..

thanks anyways and yeps i still like my new one..  now if i could quite getting lost on it, i'd be fine.  :tickedoff: