TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:29:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,105
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 336
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 336
  • Total: 336

TinyPortal theme?

Started by Maxx1, August 25, 2012, 03:17:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxx1

I spoke with Brad,

And He asked me to ask the Team and Member what they'd think about a new fresh look for This TP site?

I have a screen attached and link to an idea...It's a customize Bloc theme as you all know I love work with.
The colors and stuff can be changed, but I stripped out allot of images to give it clean fresh look.

Hope you like the idea, and please let me know your thoughts!

http://www.surfacethemes.com/maxx/index.php?action=forum

thanks and regards,
Maxx
But Mama, That's Where all the fun is!

agent47

Maxx1 I have to say that looks pretty darn amazing bro. There's no doubt that these guys are gonna love this theme. I know I do! Keep up the amazing stuff buddy.
Cheers. :)
Hope you don't mind me making a suggestion: a nice hover effect for the navigation bar would complete this theme. ;)

Maxx1

No I don't mind and as a matter of fact I have not yet decided on the finalized menu yet. But what ever color we all may decide, that will be the one... if I go that direction.

and thank you for you input and kind words!

regards,
maxx
But Mama, That's Where all the fun is!

lurkalot

Looks good Maxx, very neat and modern looking.  O0

Dr. Deejay

palani

I found this theme it is very useful for me. This is the theme which solves my problem pls some one help me now i am asking you a very basic i am new to this theme and forume i want know that how u each have own image with you? I installed this theme in my site for my site my client ask each topic need to have thumbnail image like your topic listing page i donot know how to add that so pls some one help me to do that i need it immediately so pls help me immediately. I dont know whether i added my question in right place. Help me!!!

Freddy

Demanding people to help you immediately is a sure fire way not to get help around here...