TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:38:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,104
  • Total Topics: 21,212
  • Online today: 212
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 70
  • Total: 71
  • @rjen

CripZone

Started by Maxx1, August 10, 2014, 08:04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G6Cad

This is really sad reading maxx

you said we didnt read all what you wrote. I did, and still i see you blame everyone else for everything that happen over the years.

1. This was and never will be a company for profit
2. This was all for fun, and some learning
3. Helping others on our own because it was FUN doing it
4. Paid themes was to pay for servers more or less, i dont think anyone of us can say we could make a living from this community, and i dont think anyone really tried to even take it that far.
5. We all gave time because we WANTED to, nothing more, nothing less.

For me it was fun to learn things with code, and also, my reward was when I, my self, could help others with the same things i needed help with when i started out with SMF/TP

We cant really expect anyone that visited, became a part of TP to have a MUST in this, everything and i mean everything was on free time, on our own terms, and because we wanted to help.
Offcourse it was fun to get credit for the help we cave, some wanted to give money and some just gave their word in a post thanking for the help. But we could not expect anything more, because this was nothing more then a fun place to be a part of :D

In most of your words, you get upset ( thats what i feel from them ) because you feel alone in your work, in your progress and what you want to do with everything.
But thats just what this is, you do it your self, on your free time, and because you like to do so. You simply cant expect credits or help from anything as this is not a place and have never been a place to demand things.
This is for the fun of it, and because we want to do it. You cant get upset everytime you dont feel anyone will stand by your side helping out. We all help, in our own ways, and because we want to, not because we are forced to.

And for the ones coplaining on Bloc and all his work. If they feel they didnt get 100 times worth back from what thei paid, they really need to look at a mirror and start wonder what they see in there... I would say monsters with no life in them what so ever.

Maxx1

I'm gonna let this go, because you still misinterpret what I'm saying and I'm not blaming or trying to force anyone in way, an I have no issue with progressing and never did, and like I said I'll do it on my own as always!
enough said cause you always have the last words and never knowing what the other is saying!

no more time to waste with this

And it's cold in the desert my friend!

Good By!
But Mama, That's Where all the fun is!