TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 06:46:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,164
  • Total Topics: 21,219
  • Online today: 203
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 104
  • Total: 104

Ipod Popup Radio

Started by Xarcell, January 18, 2006, 07:57:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xarcell

I took a screenshot of an Ipod, redid the control pad so it would be crisp. I turned the screen into an iframe, made the buttons work, etc etc.

Anyways, you can now listen to online radio, which I have included several stations already and would like to add more. So if any of you have stations you want to add, let me know. I also included a flash MP3 player, which doesn't really fit well, but works very well. It's the best free flashplayer out there. Even better than some of the paid ones. I included a sample song, "Bitter Sweet Symphony" which is one of my favorites.

*You can add more stations by adding it to the "menu.html" and adding the html.
*You can edit the "playlist.xspf" to add more songs to your FlashPlayer.

Currently the first screen is blank, I haven't decided what to put in there yet. Any suggestions?

Also, I have a few more ideas, tweaks, and polishing before I release it.

For the time being I have demo available.

HTML page to demo

I'm also working on a Ipod theme which I'm having some minor issues with. You can still see it at www.xarcell.com .

Rasyr

the ipod demo was very very cool!

Xarcell

Thanks, but I got lots more to do on it. I wanna do some more polishing, maybe redo the menu (I don't like it), and make better images for teh stations.

I also wanna add as many "good working" stations that I can. So far, I have spent hours searching only to find that one outta fifty internet stations actually work well. Having a hardtrime finding a free rap station too.

JayBachatero

It's looking nice.  I dont like that gap in between each menu item.

-JayBachatero

Rasyr

Have you thought about turning the forward back portions of the control button into something like next and prev, cycling through the stations? Is it even possible?

Xarcell

Quote from: Rasyr on January 18, 2006, 08:46:22 PM
Have you thought about turning the forward back portions of the control button into something like next and prev, cycling through the stations? Is it even possible?

I plan to do just that.

Xarcell

There'll be alot of stations though.

I've already added a few news, sports, debate, and other music stations already.

RoarinRow

Looks very cool!  Great job!

SMF 2.0 RC3
TP 1.0 beta 5-1
Wordpress 3.0

WSA

I like it but it timed out my firefox

Xarcell

Some of the stations may time out from time to time I guess. server bandwidth issues.

I need a name for this thing.