TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:00:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,106
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 358
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 70
  • Total: 70

Happy Birthday rebelrose

Started by tamasir, January 10, 2012, 06:00:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tamasir

rebelrose!
Happy Birthday
TinyPortal.Eu-TEAM

Skhilled

IchBin

Happy Birthday! Don't see her around here anymore, but if she stops by she'll get a nice surprise. :)

rebelrose

First of all thank you very much, Your right IchBin, I have not been around for some time. I have been sick since around November of Last year and in March I had a triple by-pass, I am still trying to recover from that. Life has not been kind this year.

I do appreciate the kind thoughts for my birthday, even if I did not see them at the time.

Miss You All

william777

Wishing you a Happy Birthday and good health.

Skhilled

wow! You've been through a lot! I hope your daughter is doing well. :)

G6Cad

Happy late birthday from Sweden, and i hope you will recover as much as possible from your heart conditions, i know that it will take time, but hopefully in the end, you will be good enough to enjoy life again :)

ZarPrime

It really is good to see you again and I can sympathize with some of what you are going through.  I've had some issues of my own this year and have been in the hospital twice this year myself, the first time in February for 8 days and this latest one in July on my birthday when I got my left hip replaced.  Take care of yourself and stop back again soonest.  Miss you. :-*

ZarPrime