TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 07:52:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,173
  • Total Topics: 21,219
  • Online today: 180
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online

phpbb to smf / TP

Started by 888mafia, January 02, 2008, 07:54:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

888mafia

i found a mod that is PHPBB is it possible to convert these to smf or am i wasting my time tryin to find some one to do it.

Smoky

wow.. lots of info in that statement.. 888mafia.. perhaps if you went into detail, you might peek someoen's interest in this..  ;)

IchBin

phpBB and SMF are completely different. Its not possible to convert, but its certainly possible to re-create. :)

888mafia

Quote from: Smoky on January 02, 2008, 08:17:24 AM
wow.. lots of info in that statement.. 888mafia.. perhaps if you went into detail, you might peek someoen's interest in this..  ;)
there was no detail to give sorry
Quote from: IchBinâ,,¢ on January 02, 2008, 08:23:04 AM
phpBB and SMF are completely different. Its not possible to convert, but its certainly possible to re-create. :)
thank you now i know not to even ask to  convert but to re create this is good to know if soneone wants to close this thread i got my answer

Smoky

Quote from: Smoky on Today at 08:17
wow.. lots of info in that statement.. 888mafia.. perhaps if you went into detail, you might peek someoen's interest in this..  Wink
there was no detail to give sorry
Quote from: IchBinâ,,¢ on Today at 08:22
phpBB and SMF are completely different. Its not possible to convert, but its certainly possible to re-create. Smiley
thank you now i know not to even ask to  convert but to re create this is good to know if soneone wants to close this thread i got my answer

you could have given the name or the function of the mod, and I was only helping you.. the more info you give out here, the better that people can help you. If you did take me wrong, I am sorry, again I was only trying to help.

lebisol

You will get the same reaction if you drove your decked out ford pickup into honda dealership...and then asked "hey I got this thing on my car that someone build for me...can you guys convert it to fit my new honda?" :)

what does the mod do? there maybe one with same features already built for SMF or there might be scripts for TP...
SMF Mods
TP Script Index
All the best!

Crip

We do not, need -- want any phpbb on or around Tiny Portal!!!!!!
I have become comfortably numb!

Cripzone | Crip's Free 2.0.2 Themes

G6Cad

Ok, enough is enough, topic locked.