TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 09:05:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,173
  • Total Topics: 21,219
  • Online today: 319
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online

Quick Register block

Started by Chodhry, June 19, 2006, 02:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chodhry

Add this code in an HTML block to have a registeration form on all the pages of your portal. May increase the rate of registeration.

<table border="0"><tr><td><form action="../index.php?action=register2" method="post" name="creator" id="creator" onsubmit="return verifyAgree();"><table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"><tr><td><b>Choose username:</b></td></tr><tr><td><input type="text" name="user" size="20" tabindex="1" maxlength="25" /></td></tr><tr><td><b>Email:</b></td></tr><tr><td><input type="text" name="email" size="30" tabindex="2" /><label for="hideEmail"><br><input type="checkbox" name="hideEmail" id="hideEmail" class="check" value="ON" /> Hide email address from public?</label></td></tr><tr><td><b>Choose password:</b></td></tr><tr><td><input type="password" name="passwrd1" size="30" tabindex="3" /></td></tr><tr><td><b>Verify password:</b></td></tr><tr><td><input type="password" name="passwrd2" size="30" tabindex="4" /></td></tr><tr><td><label for="regagree"><input type="checkbox" name="regagree" onclick="checkAgree();" id="regagree" class="check" value="ON" /> <b>I Agree to the </b><b><a href="../index.php?action=register">terms.</b></label></td></tr><tr><td><input type="submit" name="regSubmit" value="Register" /></td></tr></table></form></td></tr></table>

Demo: http://www.webmastertradecenter.com/trade/

Harro

Thanks for this.
Also have a quick register box.
But for some reason it always gave an error when you went to the normal registration page...
Worked fine on other pages though...

Chodhry

Hey Harro, what gives you an error? I dont see any on any of my pages.

Harro

Was with the quick register form that I was using. Made it myself. That one gave an error.
This one seems to work fine :)

akulion

added to block code snippets under "Q" as "Quick register block"

Chodhry

rbh

i like it.....but i use captcha with my registration. wonder if it is possible to make a block like this with captcha in it too?

Harro

Hmmz, I do get an error.
Don't get it on your site.
This is the error message document.forms.creator.regagree is empty or not an object.

Only get it when I go to the registeration page, and the quick register block is showed aswell.

Chodhry

rbh, well, I will see if I could add that.

Harro, Dont really know what is casuing this problem. Used same data names as of default form names. Will see into that later.

rbh

chodhry......i have seen it with phpnuke forums, the quick register with captcha ability, and always thought it would be a nice addition to tp.