TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:39:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,104
  • Total Topics: 21,212
  • Online today: 175
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 171
  • Total: 171

pod-info-botleft & pod-info-botright

Started by Coon_Dog, December 12, 2004, 08:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coon_Dog

Hey Bloc just though I would say something.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  The pod-info-botleft & pod-info-botright are not showin correctly on your Helios theme.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  Not sure if it my browser or updated theme.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  I am running IE 6.0 & Windows XP.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  The older Helios on my test board seem to be fine.

Screen shot of my look of Helios on The Bloc Zone!ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  Screen Shot.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  The other pods on the board are fine.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  I have tried with and without avatar.

Hope you dont mind me postin this.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  Any how keep up the good work.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  You keep comming with the best SMF themes out there.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  Thank You!!!

Later Todd.

PS.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  To all guest.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  Sign up to The Bloc Zone and edit your profile.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  Im sure Bloc would like to see were and who is using his awesome themes.

Bjørn

Thats strange - really strange. Because I can't see it from here where I am sitting... :) I tested this site with both IE 6 win2000 and Firefox - and they both look good. Will check some more though...

Thanx for the comments. :D

Bjørn

Have you tried to empty your "temporary internet files" folder? I did - just to be safe - and still things look fine.