TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 06:37:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,158
  • Total Topics: 21,219
  • Online today: 106
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 58
  • Total: 58

How I Made a 1,474-Megapixel Photo During President Obama’s Inaugural Address

Started by Renegd98, January 24, 2009, 08:17:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renegd98

This is a simply amazing picture.  Whether you voted for the guy or not this picture made during the inaugural address by David Bergman is amazing...

You can almost zoom in and read the bands sheets... You can see Pres. Bush and his gloves, face... the Bush twins and the fact they are holding hands and eyes are closed...  The ability to zoom in is amazing.. if you know where someone was at during the event you might even be able to see them on this panoramic view...

To see this go here:   How I Made a 1,474-Megapixel Photo During President Obamaââ,¬â,,¢s Inaugural Address

Ken.

Thanks for posting the link Renegd98. :up:

Funny how several of the people seem to be asleep.  :)
" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti
Yesterday When I was Young.

Lesmond

G6Cad

QuoteFunny how several of the people seem to be asleep.

What fun can they have there ? Offcourse they will be bored and just want to sleep  :2funny:

Crip

I have become comfortably numb!

Cripzone | Crip's Free 2.0.2 Themes

ZarPrime

Yes, this is very cool!!!  Did anybody see the little kid standing back by the fountain picking his nose? ;D

Just kidding, but there probably is somebody doing that somewhere, and if they were standing as far away as the fountain, I'm sure you could probably see them doing it.  It was sort of fun moving around to the different areas.  Zooming in on the Capitol Dome, the detail of the scroll work is incredible.

Definitely a nice find. :up:

ZarPrime

G6Cad

Did any of you see that man that have a glow in his mouth and typing on his cellphone ?  At first i really thought he DID pick his nose.

If you find the "portal" with the red curtains where the stears leads down to the podium, place that portal center of your screen and then draw the image to the right hand and at the first blue stair to the right in row 2 from the top and seat 10

Look at that man  :2funny:   Glove sucction big time

ZarPrime

Ah, yes, I see him now.  It took me a minute to find him.  At first glance, it really did look like he had that finger stuck up his left nostril.  That is hilarious.

ZP