TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:03:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,104
  • Total Topics: 21,212
  • Online today: 212
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 160
  • Total: 160

new forum

Started by Shadow, July 29, 2011, 03:31:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Hello TinyPortal team and all members of this forum. I really like this form very much. My name is Shadow Queen. Please call me Shadow. I hopeI can get back using TinyPortal on my form when the time is right. So far TinyPortal is the best Portal I have use in the years I had a forum. Anyway I really look forward to use anything Bloc and the team put out over the years.

ZarPrime

Hi Shadow,

It's nice to see you again after such a long time.  It's good to have you back.

ZarPrime

Shadow

Thank you. Its nice to be back on here. Im still running behind a tide. But its ok. Its been so long for me.

Skhilled

THE "Shadow Queen"? Who hasn't been here in a few years? What's up, girl?  :D

Shadow

Yea thats me. I miss alot is going around here past few years. I just trying to get back into things. I just had so many issues and didnt have any net too. Its been so long have it? Whats up with you man?

Skhilled

I've been working way too much overtime for the past 1 1/2 years or more. Other than than I haven't changed much except I've taken up photography.

I'm glad things have gotten better for you. :) You got a new forum?

Shadow

Well over all im glad you are doing good in your life. How your new job going for you lately? I am trying to get a new forum going but every few days I have to go in town for net. But the days im at home i can do the forums by my cell. But its alright for me right now. I am looking for a wirless router to get for home.

Skhilled

New job? Been at this one for 7 1/2 years now. LOL

Shadow

HAHA Well, at less you are joing life

Skhilled

Sort of...I'm working too much to have much time to enjoy it enough. :P But as long as my kids are happy, I'm good. :)